Our partners, United Electronic Recycling, LLC (UER) and the City of Plano, provide professional, efficient recycling services to residents, small and large businesses, and educational organizations of Collin County, North Texas and Oklahoma. United Electronic Recycling:
- Accepts all computer related equipment, printers, audio & video equipment, consumer electronics, cell phones, and TVs*. Click here to view a complete list of what products UER accepts.
- Has a ZERO landfill or incinerator initiative! They are in full compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) for identity theft certification, by Federal Mandate and enforced by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Provides free data destruction (DOD Level 3 HD Erasure) at their physical location.
- Offers corporate services including secure data erasure, hard drive shredding, asset recovery, and Certificate of Destruction.
- Provides free pick-up of bulk amounts of equipment to businesses and schools.
*There is a disposal fee of $5 for CRT Monitors and $10 disposal fee for televisions 32 inches and smaller, and $20 for televisions larger than 32 inches. UER cannot accept TVs, LCD, and/or CRT monitors with broken screens.
Read more information HERE.