For a summer smile, I yield to member Ross Clegg who sent me these very good reasons for coming to worship, in addition of course to glorifying God. Enjoy.
- Avoid riding in automobiles. They are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
- Don’t stay at home. 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
- Avoid walking outdoors because 14 % of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
- Avoid traveling by air, rail or water. 16 % of all accidents involve these means of transportation.
- Of the remaining 33 %, 32 % of all deaths occur in a hospital, so avoid hospitals.
BUT, you will be pleased to learn that only .001 % of all deaths occur in church. Therefore logic tells us that the safest place to be at any given time is in church, and the percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
So, go to church and to Bible study classes. IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE !
See you at the safe place this Sunday,